Using Social Media to Promote Your Business
There are so many people espousing the benefits of social media for promoting your business, but how do you use it?
- The web is a place of discovery, web surfers are interested in finding information that will benefit them in some way. The days of "Look at Me" websites are behind us. To attract more visitors to your site you need to discover what your customers interests are, what information they search for on the web? What would they like to know more about?
- There is so much information on the web that finding things that you're really interested in can become overwhelming. As a business you can gather information related to your business area and your customers areas of interest for them.
- We all love hearing a great story. You can use this material to create a great story that will inspire your customers - if it's a great story and you use our social media flow chart you will be able to create a viral story that will promote your business to clients and prospective clients.
Social Media flow chart
Once your story is ready to go you can promote it via these steps in a quick succession.
- Put pictures related to your story on or choose pictures from Flickr.
- Put video about your story on YouTube.
- Write blog post (or get guest to, but it must be done immediately).
- Tweet it.
- Post it to Facebook.
- Include it in your next newsletter
Want to know more about using Social Media in your business? Julian is happy to give you some tips. You can call Julian on 0414 736 484.
If you are planning a website or if you are reviewing your existing website you may also like to read these articles:
- Does Your Business Need a Website?
- Assessing the effectiveness of your website.
- What is SEO (search engine optimisation) & how to use it.
- Creating postive first impressions with your website.
- Why some websites work and how to ensure your website is one of them.
- How to use Social Media and other promotional tools to publicise your business.
All too hard? At Catalyst for Growth we make it easy for you to have a website that achieves your goals because we build websites that work. Click here to read more about our website design service.
For a complimentary chat or more information about creating a website that works please fill out the form below.