Does Your Business Need a Website?
Not too long ago, customers looking for your product or service would have to look you up in the Yellow Pages or in the local paper. Today, with the Internet, many of your potential customers will search for your product or service on search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo search.
Top 9 Reasons to have a website!
- The easiest and most cost effective way to represent your business 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.
- It's a convenient shop front for your customer, they can find out about your business or purchase from you at a time that is easiest for them.
- A great tool to support your other advertising and business promotions.
- Your website helps stay competitive in your marketplace by keeping your name in your customers minds.
- Enhances your customer service and saves your office staff time. Many of your customers general enquiries can be handled by the information you provide on your website, especially in your FAQ.
- It increases the geographical reach of your business. Connect with customers who may not be able to visit your physical business premises.
- You can very accurately track the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns which direct your customers to your website by monitoring your website traffic.
- Inquiry marketing is the new way potential customers are choosing to find out about products and services.
- Irrespective of the size of your business your website can impress your clients and potential clients.
You can Build it..... but will they will come!
Many people view the world wide web as a gigantic library containing all the information that has ever been published. They love the idea that from the comfort of their home or office they can access information from anywhere in the world. Now imagine that your website is just one article or book in that gigantic library. How will anyone find your site amongst the billions of others?
The easiest way to ensure your website achieves it's purpose is to have a plan for your website, what do you want to achieve with it? You can read more about discovering your websites purpose and your customers needs here.
If you are planning a website or if you are reviewing your existing website you may also like to read these articles:
- Does Your Business Need a Website?
- Assessing the effectiveness of your website.
- What is SEO (search engine optimisation) & how to use it.
- Creating postive first impressions with your website.
- Why some websites work and how to ensure your website is one of them.
- How to use Social Media and other promotional tools to publicise your business.
All too hard? At Catalyst for Growth we make it easy for you to have a website that achieves your goals because we build websites that work. Click here to read more about our website design service
For a complimentary chat or more information about creating a website that works please fill out the form below.